1. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
2. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
3. If you have a friend with whom you can speak and open your heart anytime.. trust me you’re blessed.
4. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
5. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
6. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
7. If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
8. There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.
9. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – Unknown
10. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
11. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
12. It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.
13. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
14. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
15. If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” – Winnie the Pooh
16. To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – Brandi Snyder
17. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
18. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
19. A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
20. They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner
21. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson